Best way to report road rage ?

GHKTruc

Question

We were driving with 3 people, when the guy in front of me over-zealously went through a stop sign, and 2 random dudes had to swerve out of the way.

A bit later and those 2 dudes proceed to occupy both lane and slow down to a crawl while blocking the guy that went through the stop sign.

A bit later again, one proceeds to ram the guy into a pole. Similar incident repeat multiple times over the course of an half-an-hour. until the 2 dudes exit the highway.

From what we could see, ingame report did nothing.

I was the only one able to record the incident. Can the guys driving with me use my video as evidence in their report ? Or should we have separate evidence ?

And also should we even make a report at all ? The guy that went trough the stop sign has had 2 bans for reckless driving in the last 12 month. If we report the road rage, the reports target might also be tempted to make a report, to get "vengance" ??

This seems like a no-win situation since sure we might get idiotic drivers banned, but I would lose the ability to drive with a friend in MP because he doesn't pay attention to his surroundings enough. What are your thoughts on this ?

6 answers to this question

Hey,

Your other friends are not allowed to use your Video evidence, you guys need to have separate evidence. So you are the only one who can report the guy.

It's up to you, if you want to report the guy. Here is the link to the report site: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Wish you a great day, 

King Regards,

[Demir]´Denizlili.

• Upvote 1

Hello  @GHKTruc 

your friends are not allowed to use any foreign evidence as you said @[Demir] 'Denizlili.

If you want to report the infringer using the reporting system you can find it here.

If you do not know how to use it you can read this guide.

In a narrow rule §1.4 - Reporting users from TruckersMP rules:

§1.4 - Reporting users

Any violation of the following rules might result in a temporary or permanent ban from the web reporting system.

• The evidence you provide cannot be older than 1 month.
  • You can not report players with evidence that has not been recorded in-game by yourself.
  • Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar.
  • The evidence you provide us must be available for the length of the ban applied, plus one month. Evidence for permanent bans must be available forever.
  • Any evidence you provide must not be cropped, retouched or blurred in any way that alters the evidence. Videos can only be cropped time-wise.
  • Report evidence exceeding 5 minutes in length must have a timestamp attached in the report.
  • Evidence containing insults or otherwise offensive marks in the title, description or similar won't be accepted and the reporter might be banned for insulting, depending on the severity.
  • It is mandatory to fill in all required fields accurately when creating a report.
  • Reports for reasons mentioned under §2 must have video evidence.
  • Insulting in the text chat must be reported with the full chat open.
  • Ban Evading reports must contain evidence of eventual ban evading, reports cannot be made solely out of suspicion.
  • Asking for a staff's priority with handling a report is not permitted.
  • If a web-report has been declined, it's not permitted to create it again. The complaint must be addressed to the Game Moderation Management through the feedback system.
  • Reporting staff must be done through the feedback system.
  • For some basic guidelines on reporting, please refer to this article.

All rules can be found here

I hope this answer has helped you, if you have any questions feel free to ask them.

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

Hello there, :) 

Since you got the answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

• HaulieLove 1

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️