Questions

Mixed Seaweed

Question

How often are world of trucks events?

Are the trailers that are spawned in trailer parks trailers waiting for players to pick them up?

When I go to a trailer park and my trailer is waiting there, does it spawn when I accept the mission, or at a different time? I am talking about ones I accept from the freight market or the contract ones

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Mixed Seaweed said:

How often are world of trucks events?

Are the trailers that are spawned in trailer parks trailers waiting for players to pick them up?

When I go to a trailer park and my trailer is waiting there, does it spawn when I accept the mission, or at a different time? I am talking about ones I accept from the freight market or the contract ones

1. No idea.

2. The trailers sitting at the companies with no username above them are trailers from your freight market that you can pick up. The trailers that spawn that have a name above them are owned by a player who should be currently picking it up.

3. Not sure about the world of truck contracts ones but the freight market trailers are highlighted to be picked up when you accept the job and they become visible to other players. Otherwise they just sit there but don't show for other players. 

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Regards,
Rico

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there, :) 

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
Beenz.
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️