Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Technical problems with servers

Alask

logohd.png

Dear players,

We are working on servers so they were offline. Due to sync problems, we have created two servers EU #1 and EU #2 with the same specifications (collisions enabled, speedlimiter disabled) with a limit of 2 300 users instead of one server with a limit of 5 000 users now.

Happy trucking!
ETS2MP Team

Personally, I don't think this is a good idea - because this will spread out players on to different servers, leaving both servers with less truck population. I would much rather there being more people on the road, rather than less. In my opinion, I think it is more entertaining when there are more, rather than less people on the one server. Coming from Australia, using the servers in my prime times - usually 200-300 people online, which is not many.

I cant understand why limiter is forced of, EU1  was so much nicer and better to drive in with it forced on, I think I'll be avoiding online now, Ever since it was forced on the driving was more fun while cruising with other trucks, incidents and idiot drivers where greatly reduced or gone.  cant even remember before today of another driver colliding with me and now that has changed. In just one session of doing one job, I got rammed and smashed of the road at least four times by drivers without a limiter on. Along with that one, On the way into Bratislava on a bend I had to avoid a crash as three truck in row on the way out tipped over into my side of the road.

For the first time in a long time I did not enjoy playing online multiplayer and may have to go back and stick with single player and just hope the guys force the limiter back on the incidents I am seeing is silly.

spacer.png

Just tick in the game options for the speedlimiter back on. The developers have answered to you guys that you want the speedlimiter off now you want it on? Make your mind up man! Think of the poor developers!

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png                                                     

guys the speed limiter is not the problem .. you guys are the problem i had 3 consecutive road transports with no problems .. 

if you want speed limiter .. make it on on #EU 2 server on Eu 1 server without speed limiter.. and go and play there.

THanks

I agree!

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png                                                     

Im almost crying, the moment i noticed there was one server brimming with users playing and NO speed limiter, i thought to myself, wow, they finally fixed multiplayer and made it how it should be, i drove comfortably at my own pace and got my jobs done quickly and safely (its easy to avoid players crashes and speeding) it adds fun and excitement to the game seeing the occasional pileup, however i didnt see that many crashes, more successful large convoys! 

Anyway now its back to the way it was and EU 2 has hardly any players like always, so i am reluctantly forced to play single player when i actually prefer multiplayer, but i cant play it trundling along at 55mph, its just too slow or with no other players on the road.

So please you would make a lot of people who actually care very happy if you just applied NSL to server 1 instead of 2, this would resolve a lot of issues and i may play multiplayer again...happily.

Im almost crying, the moment i noticed there was one server brimming with users playing and NO speed limiter, i thought to myself, wow, they finally fixed multiplayer and made it how it should be, i drove comfortably at my own pace and got my jobs done quickly and safely (its easy to avoid players crashes and speeding) it adds fun and excitement to the game seeing the occasional pileup, however i didnt see that many crashes, more successful large convoys! 

Anyway now its back to the way it was and EU 2 has hardly any players like always, so i am reluctantly forced to play single player when i actually prefer multiplayer, but i cant play it trundling along at 55mph, its just too slow or with no other players on the road.

So please you would make a lot of people who actually care very happy if you just applied NSL to server 1 instead of 2, this would resolve a lot of issues and i may play multiplayer again...happily.

You mean you would bring most rammers etc... back to server 1? this is the case with nsl,,, there where less accidents happening with the speedlimiter then it was off.....speedlimiter off= bringing kids back into a server ;) doesnt matter if its on 1 our 2 ....so stop acting like a baby and go on server 2....in first place on version 1.4 there was a speed limiter...DID ANYONE COMPLAIN???NOOO look at the forum there weren't complains...untill this happend and you guys acted like kiddy's crying over a server with 1 our 2,,,,,, get mature act like a man....you got youre nsl server with collisions so what are you complaining about????

@Partyraiser: He's entitled to an opinion, and it does emphasise the valid point that the current mechanism for auto logging onto EU1 by default ought to be modified, which I think will happen. He also made the post constructively and without insulting you or anyone else, which is not something I can say about the reply by you.

There have always been complaints about speed, I think the current solution, once log in is altered, is about the best for now.

Jesus!

How long has etsmp been released for? (ages)

Do you think that in that time most of the rammers have been dealt with in the early days of etsmp? (The majority)

Do you think that is the minority of rammers ruining all of etsmp? (yes)

Is a SpeedLimiter really needed to attempt to restrain the minority of rammers? (No, it does not make a difference as with the speed limiter you can have 100% damage)

People just give it some time and eventually the remainder of these rammers will disappear as they will be kicked, banned or whatever.

when you have ispravete flights? Once your MP crashes due to lack of RAM, you mean to say you have to buy more RAM bar? marasmus, with each lbnovoy worse all as oovee

When there are no more rammers, arguments then there will be no need for more than one server as they could dedicate server resources to one server and make it much better and so will hopefully be more stable and with more player slots and then overall use less ram and less of the percentage of CPU usage meaning less desync for everyone. (Basically how it was before speed limiter and desync problems)

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

Archived