Suggestions for ATS multiplayer

videogamer

Yes I know ATS hasn't even released yet but I want to know what are your suggestions for ATSMP when the ETS2MP devs get around to making ATSMP and my suggestion is no speed limiter because almost ever trucker here in the US goes 65-75mph depending on the roads

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png

The speed limiter in ATS probably will be 65 anywags. That is the average max speed for trucks on highways in the us.

but are trucks limited to that speed like in europe?

cause in europe the max speed is not equal in every countrys (same as US) but the speedlimiter is pretty much always the same on the trucks.except of uk trucks i think (not sure)

im asuming alot depends on how the limiters are setup irl rather then max speed.

I know some trucks do have limiters others do not, I have seen trucks going over 70 on ohio highways...

it would be logical to have the speedlimiter of a truck equal to the highest speedlimite in US atleast.but if in real life some trucks might not even have a speedlimiter im asuming this will be ingame aswell as i asume it will be depending from brand too brand.

but then again i dont live in USA soo have no clue how trucks are there (except that theyre BIG :P )

Very messy subject, U.S. truck are not limited, yet.... Interstates (major highways) in Kansas and Oklahoma are 75mph(120kmh) and trucks are allowed to do that speed, where as in California, the speed limit for all trucks, and vehicles with trailers, is 55mph(90kmh). Not sure yet if California has mandated a limiter yet. All I know is everyday more independent drivers are taking California off they're map. They wont haul out there anymore.

Back to the game: Seeing as ATS will take place in California, there's a good chance the Same old limiter from ETS2 will be seen here also.

• 2 months later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived