What is your favorite Truck in ATS?

OmSaL

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, @OmSaL

Our favorite trucks are the same. My favorite truck is volvo. The interior design is perfect. :love:

Sincerely,

Expectancy

TruckersMP - Game Moderator                   
 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0

• Useful Links •
Official TruckerMP Rules | SupportFeedback | Reports | Appeal a Ban

As my name and picture explains, the Kenworth T680. Why? Because to me as a Kenworth fan, it doesn't look too futuristic and doesn't look old either. Has a pretty simple and good design. Hood isn't super long nor short. Especially looks good with a chrome bumper! I like trucks that are not tuned, but look simple and sharp. If I had to pick a favorite truck, its the T680. But in reality I have no favorite truck. Since I like most. Im a big fan of vocational duty trucks like the Kenworth T800.   If I had to list my top favorite trucks they would be in order, 1. Kenworth T680 2. Kenworth W900 3. Kenworth T800 4. Peterbilt 379 5. Freightliner Classic Set back axle.  ... But in reality still, I like many other trucks equally as much ;) 

http://prntscr.com/vqzzd8

My truck is below in the signature for reference too.

#TheBellinghamHillSquad!

image.png.a3ad69454d4bf9bf782b097b769900ad.png

I will miss the good times I had with everybody up on the i5. See you over grapevine. Where I was rested.   ?

Sadly none of my favorite ATS trucks can be driven in multiplayer. All are mods, and sound a lot better than any of the stock trucks. I am an old fart and like the older trucks. They all sound a lot better than the stock trucks, specially the Freightliner FLB with the Cummins M11 500 which has a great open pipe sound which keeps me going back to it, driving all over in ETS also.

Lag has been so bad stopped playing multiplayer, even tried with WTFast but no help. I have a gigabit connection and no problems with other games. Now that I went back to the older trucks not driving in multiplayer, do not have much desire to bother with multiplayer. ALL the new trucks are the same, look the same, sound the same, drive the same, no real difference other than a few small differences. I grew up when you would hear trucks with open pipes regularly, and made everything shake & rumble when hitting the JakeBrake. The new closed up quite trucks simply do not appease me. Sadly, the unavailability of the older trucks, better sounds, and massive lag, do not think I will be driving much multiplayer.

I only drive manual shifting unsynchronized with a splitter, hi/low & jakebrake button.

1. Freightliner FLB with 18 speed the Cummins M11 500 10.8L 1,500 lb-ft at 1,200 rpm, has the best open pipe sound, the jakebrake sounds awesome also, drive it the most due to the sound alone!

2. Mack R with 13 or 18 speed 315 HP Mack EFAZ 673A 11E only 315 HP & 1,050 lb-ft of torque at 1,450 RPM, you have to rev it 1,450 -2,000 for it to pull best, better be in the right gear on a hill or climbing on ramp if it is a heavy load with manual shifting!

3. Kenworth K100E any Cummins with the 8x4 chassis for heavy loads.

4. Kenworth W900B with Cummins or Detroit with the 8x4 steerable chassis for the heaviest loads.

55 minutes ago, kleetus said:

1. Freightliner FLB with 18 speed the Cummins M11 500 10.8L 1,500 lb-ft at 1,200 rpm, has the best open pipe sound, the jakebrake sounds awesome also, drive it the most due to the sound alone!

2. Mack R with 13 or 18 speed 315 HP Mack EFAZ 673A 11E only 315 HP & 1,050 lb-ft of torque at 1,450 RPM, you have to rev it 1,450 -2,000 for it to pull best, better be in the right gear on a hill or climbing on ramp if it is a heavy load with manual shifting!

3. Kenworth K100E any Cummins with the 8x4 chassis for heavy loads.

4. Kenworth W900B with Cummins or Detroit with the 8x4 steerable chassis for the heaviest loads.

For MP it has to be the 389 & now the Cascadia ( sound the best )

SP i got a few truck mods but love Vipers 389 with a Cummins 444, otherwise Paccar ( engines & sounds by Kreichbaum ). I hate the stock sound SCS have for trucks, the LoneStar & 49x sound horrible

• 2 weeks later...

Archived