Horn and the backwards driving sound does not work properly

Kl4vi3rlack

Question

Hi,

just started to play Truckers MP again after a long break and I'm experiencing the problem, that the horn does not work properly when there are any players near me. Same counts for the sound that you hear when driving backwards. Sometimes the sounds are audible for a short time, but then they are gone again. If there are no players near me, both sounds are working without any problems. Also everything works perfectly fine when playing offline. I've already reinstalled the game and TruckersMP completely, but that didn't fix the problem.

So I just would like to know... Is this a known bug? If so, is there any workaround yet?

5 answers to this question

Hello @Kl4vi3rlack

First of all, congratulations on creating your first topic within the TruckersMP Forums & thank you for reaching out to the TruckersMP Community with your question. 

Have you found the correct answer with the replies given above? 

The confirmation of the status of your question helps us always keep our forum organized! 

I await your return! 

Sincerely,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that your question has been answered!

Thanks for all participation!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR]

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team