Let's make the Million Dollar Highway (Route 550) the popular road in ATSMP!

dragonslayingmaster1000

It's between Montrose and Durango. It's a challenging road that winds around all the time and it's a steep mountain with an elevation of 10k feet, says that on a sign that I saw. Additionally there's a company on that road with a relatively long dirt road to get to it, similar to the Bellingham logging road in Washington DLC. Not quite as long or as challenging but still it's a fun short drive and since there's no AI traffic on it would be fun with more players on it. The Bellingham dirt road was really fun in multiplayer and I think this road would also be fun to drive in multiplayer if there were more people driving on it. Peak time is around 8-10 pm EST. Tonight it reached a peak of just above 1000 players. Maybe during this weekend could see 200-300 more which will certainly pack that road some more. I encourage everyone to check it out it will be fun with more players on it. 

I was right on there being 200 extra players on the weekend. It peaked at around 1200-1225 on Saturday night. Million dollar highway was only slightly more populated though. There's always next weekend though if ATSMP stays healthy, gotta get on that road guys!

To be honest, I feel like it would become a negative thing, kinda the way it is right now for ETS2 Calais Duisburg. One small 2 lane road thats crowded with people, same way it was at bellingham mountain at washington release. It would be fun though, but pretty disasterous. I hope theres a popular road in ATS that is a big interstate where you see trucks passing very often. That would help the immersion a lot. Even I5 could be a bit more busy tbh.

#TheBellinghamHillSquad!

image.png.a3ad69454d4bf9bf782b097b769900ad.png

I will miss the good times I had with everybody up on the i5. See you over grapevine. Where I was rested.   ?

23 hours ago, TARK777 said:

I hope this could gain some popularity amongst the community as well :D

Yeah, I hope it gains popularity :) 

It's the weekend again, ATS has over 1200 players on weekends right now and might be on track to hit a bit higher than that so it's definitely a good time to get on and populate that road some more! There might not be many more chances to do it before ATSMP dies down again but it's still going strong now. Again around 8-10 pm EST is about the peak time.

Edit: Guess not because promods canada just released and it's very well populated!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

As the last reply to this topic is older than 2 weeks (14 days), I will go ahead and close this topic for further replies.

To keep our forum clean and manageable, we have to close old topics to prevent the forum sections to get "messy" or too full.

Thanks to everyone for contributing in this discussion! If you deem it necessary to keep discussing about this topic, feel free to open a new discussion. 

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to conact me via private message on the forum or on Discord.

//Archived due to inactivity

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Archived