Always late ?

intheblim

Question

Ok seem to be getting a late on most jobs i do - i know you cant log off when playing on mp but someone has told me if i want mp to work i cant play single player ?

I have 2 profiles one for single and one for mp - someone also said i have to have no pending jobs on single to make mp work ok and stop getting late deliveries - can someone help out please thanks ?

8 answers to this question

Hello there.

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Moved to Help

Edited by XFMaster9666

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

6 minutes ago, XFMaster9666 said:

Hello there.

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Moved to Help

The help link you gave me says  error 404 - so how will i now find my question please so as to see answers ?

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello,

You can try to reset your economy

Keep in mind that you better do not switch from Singleplayer to Multiplayer, Multiplayer to Singleplayer, when you are doing a job. :)

Kind regards,

_sneaht_0810

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Hello there @intheblim, welcome to the TruckersMP forum, and congrats on making your first topic :) 

I'm not entirely sure whether you're using your own truck, or not. So I'll explain both :)

We do not recommend to take quick jobs as they could cause some long loading times or other issues (Like late delivery). You should always take jobs of the normal freight market for your own truck/trailer. Also (As mentioned by _sneaht_0810) If you start doing a job in Singleplayer, you should try to finish that job there. Please do not switch over to MP while delivering a freight. The same applies to jobs in our MP. You also shouldn't make breaks during a job. Try to finish your contract in the same session since making breaks of several hours or days during a job may cause issues with the freight market, and also make your delivery late.

If you follow the tips listed above, but you still can't find any freights. Try one of the following solutions:

• Teleport to garage or service.
• Sleep at hotel, service, etc.
• Use a train or ferry.

I hope that helps :) 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Due to the inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Warm Regards,
Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hello there!

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being inactive, I will have to move it to the "Unsolved" Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics