Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

1.39 Support Released!

Digital

4 minutes ago, LadyK said:

What i understand of this i can now change ets2 version to 1.39, but how do i do that? 

Hi there, @LadyK

You can do this by going to your Steam Library > Right click on ETS2 > Go Properties > Betas > Select NONE - Opt out of all beta programs and then wait for Steam to update to 1.39, then load up TruckersMP Launcher again.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

So i got it updated, but now when i try to get into the promods server it says that one or more required files of the promods map modification could not be found in the mod folder. 

I have updated the game and the TruckersMP launcher, but do i have to download every mod again? or is it just better to go back to the version that actually worked?

17 minutes ago, LadyK said:

So i got it updated, but now when i try to get into the promods server it says that one or more required files of the promods map modification could not be found in the mod folder. 

I have updated the game and the TruckersMP launcher, but do i have to download every mod again? or is it just better to go back to the version that actually worked?

If you have Promods 2.50 and you want to play on multiplayer, then you have to download Promods 2.51 in order to be able to play on Promods on 1.39 game version.

7 minutes ago, rubentransporting said:

Здравствуйте, начал на TruckersMP. Я видел записку, в которой говорилось: Ожидается: вер. 1.39.1.5 У вас есть: ver. 1.39.1.0

Что я могу сделать для решения этой проблемы ??? Спасибо, что ответили!

Gr.

Р. против Ассельта

choose in the steam ETS2 then the property, the beta version and set to abandon the beta version and it should work.

2020-11-24 (11).png