0.2.2.9.0 Released

mwl4

• Game Developer

I would just like to say that some parts of the shown videos are valid. Yes, the person, who uploaded them, was purposely trying to break the modification. On the other hand, there are records of these issues occurring when slightly hitting a barrier or while normally driving. Because of this, we decided to remove its support as we want only the best experience for our players.
If the physics add-on receives a fix, we will consider adding it back after a round of testing.

Additionally, I would like to see a respectful conversation here. After all, this is a place mainly for announcing changes and their discussion, we do not have to teach the others how to drive/discuss here.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • True Story 2

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

If it's too buggy for SIM servers are you guys going to consider adding it to Arcade? Wintermod has always been buggy and the community has always loved it. Removing it entirely just feelsbadman

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

36 minutes ago, Vampire said:

Grimes officially released new version of the winter physics ?

And it's even worse. gg kek

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

31 minutes ago, StateCA (NL) said:

And it's even worse. gg kek

First version of physics were totally fine, now it's "buggy" how people said before.  We all paying the price because some people abuse the mod in a way that they shouldn't. So far I've only seen the same person complaining about the mod, while most people don't have issues with it. If you guys think these physics are bad, you should try to drive with rain, you will lose grip as well like with winter physics. Show people some evidence that the last version of physics was buggy, and not some messing around in ncz areas or hard turning the wheel.

Also, keep in mind that physics are optional, so if you don't like them, you can just simply remove them and not brag all day about them...

In 2019, physics were really bad and you guys didn't remove it, so why this year? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • True Story 7

Best Regards

76561198142274477.png

Sometimes you have to partially blame the physics engine - for some reason the grip is amplified for a brief moment when slamming on the brake while turning in either direction. That physics engine quirk combined with Frosty Physics, where there's no longitudinal grip coefficient with lateral one set way too low below 0 is quite explosive. That didn't happen on 1.34, since physics engine back then was behaving a bit differently.

• True Story 2

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

30 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

Sometimes you have to partially blame the physics engine - for some reason the grip is amplified for a brief moment when slamming on the brake while turning in either direction. That physics engine quirk combined with Frosty Physics, where there's no longitudinal grip coefficient with lateral one set way too low below 0 is quite explosive. That didn't happen on 1.34, since physics engine back then was behaving a bit differently.

slam your breaks irl while driving on an icy road and see what happens ?

• Haha 1
  • True Story 2

11 minutes ago, Λ S L Λ N said:

what annoys me is the reconnect every 2-3 minutes

Simulation 1 seems to be affected by this - try playing on different server.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

I guess devs haven't tested it yet, @iBrachoO

• Like 1