0.2.2.9.0 Released

mwl4

1 minute ago, iBrachoO said:

I can't belive how blind are people like you. Thank god admins deleted this physics.

Physics was completly broken and unrealistic. It's not fun having 0 control when you spinning 300 km/h + or trying to do some slides on empty places. 

We are waiting for official fix and then admins will add it to TMP

Blind? at least spell correctly before trying to insult me, anyways moving on. Of course you'll have no control if you're going 300 km/h that's just logic..  if you cannot drive to the weather conditions don't use physics simple, you're not meant to go driving max speed on ice lol

• Haha 1
  • True Story 1

1 minute ago, .James said:

Blind? at least spell correctly before trying to insult me, anyways moving on. Of course you'll have no control if you're going 300 km/h that's just logic..  if you cannot drive to the weather conditions don't use physics simple, you're not meant to go driving max speed on ice lol

Waste of time discuss with players like you. You don't know what's wrong with it and don't even try to do some research. 1 year on TMP and you think it's realistic physics? 

• Confused 1

Just now, iBrachoO said:

Waste of time discuss with players like you. You don't know what's wrong with it and don't even try to do some research. 1 year on TMP and you think it's realistic physics? 

Correct, I've only been on tmp for a year  (0 bans btw ;) ), but physics were like this last year, last years were even worse and never got removed. Also, do you have proof of you just driving and reaching 300 km/h? Because I bet you were going max speed lol

6 minutes ago, iBrachoO said:

I agree with James and i'm from 2015. Where is your 4 years of experience now? Beat my 5 years.

• Haha 1
  • HaulieLove 2

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

15 minutes ago, iBrachoO said:

I can't belive how blind are people like you. Thank god admins deleted this physics.

Physics was completly broken and unrealistic. It's not fun having 0 control when you spinning 300 km/h + or trying to do some slides on empty places. 

We are waiting for official fix and then admins will add it to TMP

You totally didnt read the point of our posts, did you?

It's not the fact you have 0 control over the physics, you can easily control it like I said, but there were people that abused it on purpose for not being careful, you included mentioning "or trying to do some slides on an empty road".

Like I said if TMP are not prepared to add a newer version if grimes fixes it, atleast enable it on arcade servers because they are NCZ.

3 minutes ago, .James said:

Correct, I've only been on tmp for a year  (0 bans btw ;) ), but physics were like this last year, last years were even worse and never got removed. Also, do you have proof of you just driving and reaching 300 km/h? Because I bet you were going max speed lol

Around 1min in video above, 2775 km/h so it's way more than 300 km/h ;) 

3 minutes ago, StateCA (NL) said:

I agree with James and i'm from 2015. Where is your 4 years of experience now? Beat my 5 years.

Great, do some research firstly or test truck behaviour on the road.  

I'm playing since May 2014, Alpha haha but it's offtopic. 

Grimes made fix for this physics but waiting for people to test it:

https://grimesmods.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/frosty-winter-weather-mod/

Look the comment section. 

2 minutes ago, iBrachoO said:

Bro the physics of the game are like that. This isn't even about wintermod.

Besides that. You are purposefully doing this glitch. This wont happen when ur driving on the road with safe speeds....

Kind regards,

partyaap

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

tmp is still in alpha btw, and no wonder you're flying you are not even driving, you're legit just abusing the physics at this point.. people like you are the reason why the mod gets removed. Also, you're saying physics aren't realistic but yet you're spinning around in circles in the services.. very clever. I wish I could use the Pepega emote on the forum :') 

Ohh, even with video evidence you all ignoring the facts. Very hard case ;)

As I said thank god they removed this bugged physics. 

Which "facts". Of course the game is unrealistic when you are abusing bugs on purpose. You are spinning circles in service station, as if that is a realistic thing to do?

Give us a video of this bug happening when driving 60KPH on a normal road. THEN you have a right to speak about glitchly mechanics....

• Like 1
  • True Story 2

Kind regards,

partyaap

3 minutes ago, StateCA (NL) said:

Which "facts". Of course the game is unrealistic when you are abusing bugs on purpose. You are spinning circles in service station, as if that is a realistic thing to do?

Give us a video of this bug happening when driving 60KPH on a normal road. THEN you have a right to speak about glitchly mechanics....

As you wish, there you go: 

Cruise control, 90 km/h 

Who are you to give me any right to speak on public forum about bugged physics? 

Admins and Winter Mod creator know about it and that's why it's deleted. 

We all need to test new version of the mod and Grimes will realese it.

• Confused 2

Cruise control, 90 km/h 

Yeah so unrealistic. You can't turn on slippery roads when you full turn the wheel.

Do you know how snow works?

Kind regards,

partyaap

3 minutes ago, iBrachoO said:

Cruise control, 90 km/h 

That is not Bugged at all is just you being a reckless driver 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, iBrachoO said:

Cruise control, 90 km/h 

Dude. Get in a truck IRL with multiple tonnes of weight and turn hard and see what happens. OF COURSE you will loose traction? 

YOU are the one ignoring the facts here, no one else... 

• Haha 1
  • True Story 1

Right, so you're saying that we are ignoring your video evidence, yet you're the one ignoring the fact that we clearly stated that you are abusing the winter physics in a way that they shouldn't be used. You are literally not even driving on the road you're just trying to bug them out on purpose. You claim you have years of experience yet your driving shows differently. People who actually can drive and know how to use the winter physics properly are now being punished because of unexperienced players who don't know how to use them and abuse them instead. You claim the winter mod is unrealistic yet you turn your wheel full to the right/left as if that is how people drive in real life. Even when doing cruise control you are still purposely trying to bug out the physics instead of just driving properly. If you can't handle the winter mod & physics just don't use them, simple as, you're responsible for it and if you harm others than that is you being a reckless driver.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • True Story 11

9 minutes ago, iBrachoO said:

Cruise control, 90 km/h 

Turning hard on icy road at 90km/h ,try this irl please 

• True Story 5

6 minutes ago, ItsRedPotato said:

Right, so you're saying that we are ignoring your video evidence, yet you're the one ignoring the fact that we clearly stated that you are abusing the winter physics in a way that they shouldn't be used. You are literally not even driving on the road you're just trying to bug them out on purpose. You claim you have years of experience yet your driving shows differently. People who actually can drive and know how to use the winter physics properly are now being punished because of unexperienced players who don't know how to use them and abuse them instead. You claim the winter mod is unrealistic yet you turn your wheel full to the right/left as if that is how people drive in real life. Even when doing cruise control you are still purposely trying to bug out the physics instead of just driving properly. If you can't handle the winter mod & physics just don't use them, simple as, you're responsible for it and if you harm others than that is you being a reckless driver.

As I told, you are all ignoring the facts or don't even play on 2018 winter mod. Replying is waste of time.

When AUTHOR of this Winter Mod on his OFFICIAL website told players to test new fixed physics you are all talking trash about deleted and bugged physics in this topic.

Show me your experience, driving 50 km/h on bugged physics is experience for you? 

Of course I do those maneuvers on purpose to show what is wrong with it.

And please kids, don't try to teach me how to drive on snow conditions. That's ridiculous 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6

As I told, you are all ignoring the facts or don't even play on 2018 winter mod. Replying is waste of time.

When AUTHOR of this Winter Mod on his OFFICIAL website told players to test new fixed physics you are all talking trash about deleted and bugged physics in this topic.

Show me your experience, driving 50 km/h on bugged physics is experience for you? 

And please kids, don't try to teach me how to drive on snow conditions. That's ridiculous 

The only proper "evidence" video you gave us is you not having grip on icy roads. Which is completely realistic. This year you even have more grip than previous years. The only bugs that exist in the mod are amplified by the already existing bad SCS physics engine they added in 1.38 or something. (whenefer Fmod died).

• True Story 3

Kind regards,

partyaap

18 minutes ago, iBrachoO said:

Releasing realistic winter physics isn't the easiest task that TMP has. Finding bugs and reporting them, saying that the creator[s] of it don't know anything is simple enough for someone to do. By the work that TMP are doing right now, you can understand that there might be some imperfections. You are saying that the winter physics are broken, which they are not. The physics have got a few bugs which you have "proved" with your videos. The first video shows you spinning out and flying into the sky. Now, this is one of the bugs that the winter mod has, but because you have to do such un-realistic actions to get it to work [like turning your wheel really fast while going at high speeds] I wouldn't call it a really bad bug. The second video shows you driving on the highway at 90 km/h and turning your wheel 180°, yet your truck remains in the same trajectory. This "bug" of yours actually is not a bug, but a realistic scenario. Your truck had a cargo attached to it's back. I don't know the exact weight of it, but I would assume it's more than 5 tonnes. If you would do this exact scenario in real life, you would find the same results. The truck stays in the same trajectory. Overall, I don't really see the point of going around, shaming mod creators with the bugs that you find in their work. If you find a bug, report it without shaming the creator. They will respect you finding this bug, and reporting it, so that they can work on fixing it. For me, when i find a bug in the mod, I just enjoy it. Since this is a pretty popular bug, I know it will be fixed at some point. So when I want to get some laughs, I can use this bug to just fly into space, which brings joy. Now, before you go calling me an "unrealistic driver" I want to say that, even though I'm not a player that has been in TMP for too long, I still respect the mod and drive respectfully. I hope that we can all enjoy this winter mod all together without shaming anyone.

• Like 1
  • True Story 3

47 minutes ago, Sneezy_TMP said:

So when I want to get some laughs, I can use this bug to just fly into space, which brings joy.

That Is One of the things that I loved about it, You just need to learn to adapt to the situation, no one is forcing you to use the physics, its your own choice.

1 hour ago, iBrachoO said:

Your Just one of those players that wants to spoil the fun for others, So well done you have achieved that, GG to you...

Also

Clearly you do need lessons on how Real life driving in snow Works, I dont drive a Truck IRL But I understand the physics of it, there is nothing ridiculous about it.
And I love the fact that you are trying to call us kids when we're clearly not, We are all veterans of at least 1 Year, Most of us are 3/4/5 year veterans, And not to mention calling a community contributor a kid....? I think you need to Revaluate your argument.

• True Story 2

Hey there ?,

This has been quite of an interesting read. First of all, if you are trying to defend something, please don't go down this road using such expressions like "players like you", "please kids", "how blind are people like you", etc. Ur argument loses half of the believing right there, just saying ?. Doesn't matter the age, some younger people show more maturity and intelectual knowledge in situations like this. Shows your maturity by using these expressions. 

2 hours ago, iBrachoO said:

I can't belive how blind are people like you.

The majority of the people in this post are trying to tell you that your point is wrong, yet you don't want to accept it. So far, in my opinion and from other people of this community, the winter physics aren't that bad as you state that they are. Of course if u hard turn ur wheel, you will start losing control, that's totally realistic. From the video that you are spinning in the service station, you are purposely trying to spin out, so I wouldn't call it glitchy. You are just trying to bug it out.

I experienced all the winter physics from previous years and let me tell you that, on this year, they are totally fine. The worse physics were on last year, when cars and trucks started to spin like "fidget-spinners" when you accelerate too much. Even with that major "bug", TMP decided to keep them. 

Also, don't bring the experience of the people in TMP to the table, because in this situation doesn't really matter. You don't have to be a veteran driver in TMP to tell how the physics work.
I've seen you been busy commenting in every possible winter mod discussion. You just keep arguing the same thing saying that the physics are bad, yet you don't provide any good examples. If it happens that you don't have any good ones, don't call us "kids" or "blind" just because we are bringing you the reality. 

So far, you are one of the few people that said that the physics are so bad this year, you are in minority. Inform yourself better before you jump into forums spamming this.

On a note to TMP, in these situations I would do some kind of a poll asking what community thinks of the mod before removing it. Since the mod has been out, I haven't seen many people gaining uncontrollable speeds with the physics. The ones that I saw, it happened in ncz areas like companies or service stations, where people are purposely trying to spin and gain that speed.

• HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 4

Best Regards

76561198142274477.png

3 minutes ago, Vampire said:

Hey there ?,

This has been quite of an interesting read. First of all, if you are trying to defend something, please don't go down this road using such expressions like "players like you", "please kids", "how blind are people like you", etc. Ur argument loses half of the believing right there, just saying ?. Doesn't matter the age, some younger people show more maturity and intelectual knowledge in situations like this. Shows your maturity by using these expressions. 

The majority of the people in this post are trying to tell you that your point is wrong, yet you don't want to accept it. So far, in my opinion and from other people of this community, the winter physics aren't that bad as you state that they are. Of course if u hard turn ur wheel, you will start losing control, that's totally realistic. From the video that you are spinning in the service station, you are purposely trying to spin out, so I wouldn't call it glitchy. You are just trying to bug it out.

I experienced all the winter physics from previous years and let me tell you that, on this year, they are totally fine. The worse physics were on last year, when cars and trucks started to spin like "fidget-spinners" when you accelerate too much. Even with that major "bug", TMP decided to keep them. 

Also, don't bring the experience of the people in TMP to the table, because in this situation doesn't really matter. You don't have to be a veteran driver in TMP to tell how the physics work.
I've seen you been busy commenting in every possible winter mod discussion. You just keep arguing the same thing saying that the physics are bad, yet you don't provide any good examples. If it happens that you don't have any good ones, don't call us "kids" or "blind" just because we are bringing you the reality. 

So far, you are one of the few people that said that the physics are so bad this year, you are in minority. Inform yourself better before you jump into forums spamming this.

On a note to TMP, in these situations I would do some kind of a poll asking what community thinks of the mod before removing it. Since the mod has been out, I haven't seen many people gaining uncontrollable speeds with the physics. The ones that I saw, it happened in ncz areas like companies or service stations, where people are purposely trying to spin and gain that speed.

Very Well Said Vampire YEP

• True Story 1