0.2.2.9.0 Released

mwl4

• Game Developer

List of changes from 19th December 2020:

• Support Frosty Winter Weather Mod, v8.0 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and v3.0 for American Truck Simulator.
  • Add Christmas Charity Convoy 2020 modification content.
  • Remove support for Late Autumn/Mild Winter.
  • Fix removing the game traffic.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • HaulieLove 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

What could this Silverstone map modification be? ? 

First thing, which comes to my mind is the Silverstone Circuit...

• Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

46 minutes ago, TheBlob said:

thanks for the update, i got a question. when i click on the winter mod link in tmp main page news section it shows 404 not found. https://grimesmods.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/frosty-winter-weather-mod/ found the mod in this website and seen some addons. can i use the addons like frosty wheels, dimmed headlights, slippery roads etc?

You can only use these mods on TruckersMP:

• Frosty Winter Mod
  • Winter Mod Physics
  • Heavy winter addon

10 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

What could this Silverstone map modification be? ? 

First thing, which comes to my mind is the Silverstone Circuit...

https://ibb.co/xzKtSCv  it's quite impressive

1 hour ago, crazyace2016 said:

last night after the update i tabbed out of the game for something and when i tabbed back in the game froze i had to close and restart. anyone else have this issue?

I've had this same issue many times

• Game Developer

List of changes from 22nd December 2020:

• Added a new permanent paint job for Patrons!
  • Removed the Patreon 1st Year Celebration paint job.
  • Removed the Frosty Winter Weather Mod - Physics add-on due to gameplay issues (such as the truck uncontrollably speeding up).
  • Updated report reasons.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • HaulieCry 4
  • HaulieLove 2
  • Confused 1
  • True Story 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

2 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:
  • Removed the Frosty Winter Weather Mod - Physics add-on due to gameplay issues (such as the truck speeding up uncontrollably)

This could be fixed by properly adjusting slip factors in physics.sii file. It's still somewhat possible to get realistic winter physics without having to use excessively negative lateral slip values, which could potentially change the surface into some kind of vehicle railgun under certain circumstances while making vehicle spin like a frisbee, or even worse, launch you into outer orbit. I've been able to launch my vehicle from Calais while landing in Dover bay on Arcade server.

• Haha 2
  • HaulieLove 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

2 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

Removed the Frosty Winter Weather Mod - Physics add-on due to gameplay issues (such as the truck uncontrollably speeding up).

I Used the add on, never had this issue, I even went down c-d road with it on and everything was perfectly controlled, I even have one of the worst physics ever ( I went flying so much in 1.37). And I had Hyped Wintermod and physics up for a good 2 months, for it now to be removed ( I take it on both games?).

Having these physics was a lot of fun, So Like why couldn't you just make it enabled on arcade servers, that way no one gets harmed, and you can mess around as much as you like?

Also If Grimes fixes this and make another version will you re-support it?

Edited by Candimane
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, .James said:

Ah yes, let's remove the physics which are broken for those who cannot drive properly  but if you can drive, the physics are perfect - but keep the Skodas which probably cause the most accidents and literally use other trucks to stop instead of breaking. Good logic there ?

4 hours ago, Candimane said:

I Used the add on, never had this issue, I even went down c-d road with it on and everything was perfectly controlled, I even have one of the worst physics ever ( I went flying so much in 1.37). And I had Hyped Wintermod and physics up for a good 2 months, for it now to be removed ( I take it on both games?).

Having these physics was a lot of fun, So Like why couldn't you just make it enabled on arcade servers, that way no one gets harmed, and you can mess around as much as you like?

Also If Grimes fixes this and make another version will you re-support it?

I can't belive how blind are people like you. Thank god admins deleted this physics.

Physics was completly broken and unrealistic. It's not fun having 0 control when you spinning 300 km/h + or trying to do some slides on empty places. 

We are waiting for official fix and then admins will add it to TMP