Jump to content
  • 0

Unreliable Connection with stable internet


Question

Hey guys,

 

I still have this weird problem that I keep getting kicked with the reason "Unreliable connection". The weird fact is that as soon as I join the server, my packet loss (for the last second) jump high to 50%, but only in TruckersMP. Anywhere else where I can check my packet loss, I don't have any packet loss and no high ping. I literally have tried every solution I found in the internet and the forums, but none works. Maybe one of you has one final solution? Or is it even a bug from the multiplayer, because I can't be my internet.

 

Greets

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hello

Please try to start TruckersMP always as administrator. Please also try to control your internet connection (like ping) because this problem is expiring if your connection isn't reliable and your ping is maybe too high which causes into the server kick.
If this doesn't working for you, please reinstall your TruckersMP Launcher. Also delete all files in the Documents/TruckersMP folder & in %programdata% also TruckersMP-folders.

Kind regards,
Slusher34
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

About me: Forum Profile-TruckersMP Profile 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello there! :) 


Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!


I await your return!


Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

    TruckersMP - Support     

           image.png.3f4da8ebf814e85c1d1af8ae0848ad53.png               

Language: English

  Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

 Remember stay positive ❤️

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Beenz. said:

Hello there! :) 


Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!


I await your return!


Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

 

No, nothing of all above solutions have worked - unfortuneately. I really don't know to do anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello @Damien. [GER] :) 

 

The "Unreliable connection" error is most likely an error related to your internet connection,

As a solution;

If there is any application that downloads in the background when you log into the game (Steam, Google chrome etc.), you should close it because your internet provider may not be able to do both downloads (in-game download and non-game download). If your internet connection is via Wifi, I recommend using an ethernet (Wired connection) connection. Remember that the wireless connection is always poor compared to the wired connection. I hope your problem is solved. I am waiting for your return.

 

Kind Regards

Drexy

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Drexyy said:

Hello @Damien. [GER] :) 

 

The "Unreliable connection" error is most likely an error related to your internet connection,

As a solution;

If there is any application that downloads in the background when you log into the game (Steam, Google chrome etc.), you should close it because your internet provider may not be able to do both downloads (in-game download and non-game download). If your internet connection is via Wifi, I recommend using an ethernet (Wired connection) connection. Remember that the wireless connection is always poor compared to the wired connection. I hope your problem is solved. I am waiting for your return.

 

Kind Regards

Drexy

Hey,

 

usually I don't have any downloads active in the background but when: I have a 200k Vodafone internet connection, I can run many other games while downloading something big etc. I am also using Ethernet (LAN) for ages now. I mean, the problem suddendly occured out of nowhere. I was playing TruckersMP all the years with no problems, but as I was playing one day I suddendly got this error and it never disappaered again, which is really confusing me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello again @Damien. [GER] :)  

 

 

You can also try;

 

One way to see your connectivity issue is to type "g_developer 16" into the console. Type "g_developer 1" in the back console to uninstall.

 

Note:This is a system that prevents collision accidents due to the delay in the internet connection and prevents people from being banned as NCZ tricks appear, and it is a system that is activated when a bad connection with the server is established, and it is a feature added to prevent such events.

 

Kind Regards

Drexy

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, Drexyy said:

Hello again @Damien. [GER] :)  

 

 

You can also try;

 

One way to see your connectivity issue is to type "g_developer 16" into the console. Type "g_developer 1" in the back console to uninstall.

 

Note:This is a system that prevents collision accidents due to the delay in the internet connection and prevents people from being banned as NCZ tricks appear, and it is a system that is activated when a bad connection with the server is established, and it is a feature added to prevent such events.

 

Kind Regards

Drexy

 

Hey, 

 

yes I am aware of g_developer 16 and I already had it activated several times. That's how I explained it in my first post: As soon as I join on a server, I keep getting a packet loss of 50% out of nowhere (and its also shown in g_developer). But everywhere else e.g Teamspeak or other games I don't have this problem, only in TruckersMP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello there!  


Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.


Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to "Inactive" topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request (you have 1 week to contact us).

I hope you understand. 


Thanks to everyone for the assistance!


Kind regards,
Polyxena [GER]
TruckersMP - Support


//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...