The current steam account does not mutch your TruskersMP account.

HeBu_DuMKa

Question

Good afternoon!

When trying to connect through a client, TruckersMP writes the following:
"The current steam account does not mutch your TruskersMP account".

Read on the form about this message, but did not understand where in the profile on the site truckersmp.com see which Steam account I have a connection to. In general, I am confused (((And I ask for forgiveness in advance for my English, I use a translator.

Thanks for your help.

6 answers to this question

Hello @HeBuDuMKa,

First of all, I would like to welcome you on the TruckersMP forum.

The message you are getting means that the Steam you are logged into, is not the one which is linked to the TruckersMP account that you are trying to log into. You need to log into the Steam account that you used to create your TruckersMP account. Additionally, I would like to note that it is not possible to use Family Sharing feature on Steam to play TruckersMP, so once again, you need to use the Steam account that was used to create the TMP account in question.

I hope my explanation helped you to understand the issue you are currently facing and it helps you to solve it.

Have a nice day! :)

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL

• Upvote 1

Hello @HeBuDuMKa,

As mentioned above, you need to make sure, that Steam is running in the background and that you are logged in with the correct Steam account before you try to launch TruckersMP.

You can check which Steam account is linked to your TruckersMP account by having a look on your TruckersMP profile on our website (--> visit https://truckersmp.com/ and then click on your nickname on the top right and then on "profile").

Kind regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Support

Good afternoon!
Below will be links to screenshots of what I see. The link refers to my Steam account, on which the ETS2 is bought, through the same account I play and run ETS2. For example, through the Steam client, I took a screenshot yesterday and today it was uploaded by Steam to the Internet.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242055036/screenshots

The same profile is referenced by a link from the profile to the TMP, below a link to the screenshot.

http://joxi.ru/52abwyXHkD7OgA

Yesterday, I re-exited the Steam profile and entered the mail to which Steam and TMP are registered.
In general, I don't have a thought yet. Maybe I mean something wrong?

And once again good afternoon!
I figured out what the problem was. Everything was in order with the Steam account, just in the registry there was an entry from the previous installation of the ETS2. And it had a previous version. So this problem arose. And with the registration and account everything is in order.
Thanks for answering my questions.
Kind regards.