Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How do I install a "weather" mod?

Pol_Malvinas

Question

With TMP rain never occurs. If I nudge up the "weather" meter just a little bit, then rain does happen but it never stops. It just keeps raining forever. So what I see is that TMP can either have "always rain vs never rain" but nothing "balanced in-between" like "some rain some sunshine", like in vanilla SP game.

So, I'd like to know if there's any "weather" mod that I can use along TMP, that can improve weather variety, and how to install it.

Thank you all, as usual, for your kind comments and ideas.

Cheers,

Pol.

337254467_TruckerMPsignature2(150px).jpg.55bd2a1405f75455b7852f8fe366b199.jpg

3 answers to this question

Hello @Pol_Master,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use a weather mod or any other mod than "ProMods" or the "Early Autumn" mod for TruckersMP.

I see what you mean by saying rain never ends, but this actually got fixed two weeks ago:

Since then, the rain does stop. It just can take some time because as in reallife, it sometimes rains longer and sometimes you just have a short rain shower :).

The "rain propability" settings in-game only affects the chance of having rain. If you move it to the left, the rain propability will be pretty low and if you move it to the right, the chance of having rain will be higher.

I hope this answer could answer your questions?

Kind regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Support

7 minutes ago, Polyxena [GER] said:

Hello @Pol_Master,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use a weather mod or any other mod than "ProMods" or the "Early Autumn" mod for TruckersMP.

I see what you mean by saying rain never ends, but this actually got fixed two weeks ago:

Since then, the rain does stop. It just can take some time because as in reallife, it sometimes rains longer and sometimes you just have a short rain shower :).

The "rain propability" settings in-game only affects the chance of having rain. If you move it to the left, the rain propability will be pretty low and if you move it to the right, the chance of having rain will be higher.

I hope this answer could answer your questions?

Kind regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Support

It does answer my question and proves I don't read the "update notes" when I update the mod.

Thanks for the headsup and all the info, the thread can most certainly be locked and closed.

337254467_TruckerMPsignature2(150px).jpg.55bd2a1405f75455b7852f8fe366b199.jpg