I don't know why I want to be a game moderator for some reason?

Ticreut29

Question

Hi, I don't know why I want to be an game moderator for some reason, I know the recruitement for game moderator is closed but i'm motivated for some reason to do that.

I don't know when the game moderator recruitement will reopen but i'm think I will be able to do that's job, I saw a lack of moderator in Promods server especially in Kirkenes.

For the fact: i'm curious about to be an moderator, because I go on youtube and see how game moderator work.

I saw sometimes being curious in something can lead into big advantage, and I almost played TruckerMP every day.

If i'm a game moderator I will be honest, moderate a report can take a lot of time, and If I ban someone for no reason/wrong reason or it's was not he's fault and he's do an ban appeal and I see my error I will unbanned him.

Also for people who have an inappropriate name, the best way is telling i'm instead of ban him immediatly, if he refuse to do that's the only way ban him.

I know is hard to work as an moderator, but after you learn how be an moderator the job will became more easier, because you know how many day you need to ban him...ect.

I'm aking when in game moderator recruitment will reopen because I want to do that.

10 answers to this question

Hello @Ticreut29!

We are happy for your enthusiasm and willingness to be part of this team. To find out when a new recruitment session will open, follow the topic below to learn more!

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/211-recruitment/

Kind regards,

V.i.c.t.o.r.

TruckersMP Report Moderator

Hello @Ticreut29,

Unfortunately, we cannot say when the recruitments will open again.

But additionally to the information given above, I would suggest you to have a look on this article from our Knowledge Base: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/27

I hope this could help you to answer your question. Please let us know this.

Kind regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Support

Hello,

The recruitment for Game Moderator was recently held, therefore applications for Game Moderator will be not held anytime soon. You have to be patient and try to avoid any punishments and good luck to you! For better chances try to be active on the forum and earn more reputation points also :) 

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hey,

You gain reputation points by receiving positive reactions on your forum comments, forum status, etc. from other users.

Depending on the amount of reputation points you have, you get a specific rank that is viewable in your forum profile. You can find further information here:

Do you have any further questions?

Kind regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Support

• Like 1

Hello there!

We are glad to hear that your questions have been answered.
Thank you to everyone for helping here!
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,
Polyxena [GER]
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.