New Truck on ETS2

Mineiro Uai

I dont think we will see the Ford F-Max anytime soon. Mostly because it only has one engine (500hp 12.7 liter Ecotorq Euro 6 engine) and only one gear box (12 speed ZF Traxon gearbox) and only one chassis (4x2) So it dosent have a lot of configuration. And i dont think we will see any old trucks. So no like Scania model T or Kamaz or anything like it. I hardly think that SCS is gonna spent time trying to get a license for an old truck when they dont have the license for the new trucks about to come out. And getting licenses takes a long time. So i really dont think they would spent that time on old trucks.  So i dont know what truck we can see in the future.

New Volvo FH 2021, MAN TGX 2021, Scania 770S, Iveco, Ford F-Max, Actros MP5

There's a lot of new trucks to add. Almost every truck in game is "old" version because every model has facelift or new engines or completly new truck model. 

It's a dream to add all of them. It will be good if SCS add maybe 1-2 of them in 2021. 

We will see :)

Hey,

I personaly would love to see the Ford F-Max in game, it is a wonderful truck, the interior and the steering wheel is amazing, i actualy didn't see it that much, there is not that many of them here in Austria, but still a very nice Truck. So i hope to see it on game

King Regards,
[Demir]´Denizlili

Archived