good routes on the ProMods

FastTV

I absolutely love ProMods, I'm still looking for places myself. I recommend Svalbard and Iceland for snowy roads of scenery. Kirkenes for shenanigans and madness! Also the middle East for another totally change of scenery! Egypt/ Israel etc.

Iceland roads below... Where point 3 to 4 is... which cannot be mapped as trucks aren't supposed to go down there is an experience! Worth checking out. Photos below.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Middle East

spacer.png

Kirkenes Quarry - Expect lots of delays, Shenanigans and people getting stuck left right and centre, and maybe some players driving off cliffs. Very challenging run. (May need to F7) ?

spacer.png

One of my usual Heavy cargo transport routes is;

Jönköping, Nordic Stenbrott - Lillehammer, Norrfood

Lillehammer, Norrfood - Kalix, Björk

Kalix, Björk - Kittilä, Sag & Tre

Kittilä, Sag & Tre - Murmansk, Ns Oil

Murmansk, Ns Oil - Kirkenes, Ns Oil

Kirkenes, Ns Oil - Hammerfest, Ns Oil

I usually use Virtual speditor to create my jobs since Heavy cargo trailers aren't ownable.

I recommend these delivery points although you might want to avoid Kirkenes during rush hours on TMP.

HH_signature.png.0a846227a8f0ef4029af307b5dd0e33b.png

Heavy Haul and Special Transport Enthusiast
My load is bigger than yours!

On 11/27/2020 at 3:32 AM, [ST I 048] Shan Bo said:

I think this road is better than another road in promods

This is a secret road, location is in border between Spain and France

Hope you guys can find it ?

image.png.f105258695f5e4516764e6b7a630e652.png

Yep I've seen that before. I think I found it by myself because if I find a road that's unmarked but not blocked off I always enjoy checking them out.

To the OP: I would recommend a few roads. First off there's this really beautiful road in the UK. It's somewhat recent it was added in PM 2.30 so it's really up to date on the scenary: https://prnt.sc/vt4iqj Also they updated London in that same update I think and the city actually looks like a real city unlike the boring SCS London. I think this area is good too although it has been awhile since I drove there: https://prnt.sc/vt4la9 . Also Iceland is great like everyone says. Not the best in scenery but it's fun to drive on the snowy roads and it's a nice challenge. There's tight roads in the middle of Iceland which used to be fun in multiplayer with lots of players driving there but even with no traffic it's still worth a drive.

• 2 weeks later...

On Promods if you’re going for a long route I like to start up at the top of Iceland then go to the Middle East. There is some nice areas you can go to and even take some detours and hit some small roads in France 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Something I do sometimes is set the GPS to small roads. There are lots of nice small roads pretty much throughout the whole map out there. Then you have some of the more popular areas that stand out like Kirkenes but I try to avoid that. The drive up to Hammerfest and Honningsvåg in northern Norway are real nice. The road that goes from north to south through the middle of Iceland. Andorra as well. There is one company located between Valencia and Cuidad Real that has a nice road leading out to it.

nightmare_se112.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Merry Christmas! ?

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived