What was your favourite World of Trucks event?

Unnamed User

As in the title... What was your favourite World of Trucks event you have attended so far?

Since I only attended to 7 Wotr events I can say my favourite event was Christmas Grand Giving Event 2019. I really enjoyed delivering gifts in Winter scenery. The second one on my list is Operation Genoa Bridge.

There are currently two WOTr events ongoing:

Cruising Colorado (ATS) 

Hard Truck Tribute (ATS)

Maybe one of them will be your new favourite event?

• Unnamed User changed the title to What was your favourite World of Trucks event?

Operation Genoa Bridge was my favorite World of Trucks event; I enjoyed driving in heavily populated areas that wasn't on the C-D road so it was a nice change. I also enjoyed making alternative routes to avoid traffic by using ETS2MAP to see what roads were the most congested. The game moderators also did a very good job managing the high level of traffic, most of the time there was at least one game moderator at each end of the bridge.

Wow, this is a good question. The Christmas World of Truck events are the best for annual events. Being able to haul presents is awesome :D

I tie my favourite standalone event between Big Sur and Genoa Bridge. Seeing all the truckers come out and queue in a long line to complete these events is so cool to see. Hopefully, we will see something similar from SCS Software.

yo

• 2 weeks later...

The very first Christmas event was great. Christmas Trailer paint jobs and you only had to drive four thousand something kilometers total and how many jobs you did didn't matter, as long as you got the distance covered

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Unnamed88008,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Happy Holidays! ?

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived