The person who reported the video was not the same person as the administrative processing. What should I do with it

Question

犯罪者是Ks-Tv小海格歌(卡车司机ID3337342)管理员szykaro23处理后 犯罪者被替换成丰哥(卡车司机ID3604399)犯罪者被替换后Ks-Tv小海格阁没有被封禁 被封禁的人换成冯戈

图片1_看.jpg

图片2_看.jpg

7 answers to this question

11 hours ago, TY-VTC*005*TieZi said:

The offender was KS TV Xiao Hai Ge Ge (truck driver ID 3337342) and szykaro23, who was replaced by Feng_ After the offender was replaced, KS TV Xiao Hai Ge Ge Ge was not banned. The banned person was replaced by Feng_ Ge

He was right in this as the video you provided was Feng_ge in it and not KS TV Xiao Ge Ge, you probably reported the wrong perpetrator or you mixed up the evidence for the perpetrator.

The moderator did change the perpetrator cuz he was in the video you provide for him. if you have video evidence for KS TV Xiao Ge Ge then you could make new report for him with the correct evidence then it will be looked at once more.

Hope this helps for you.

• Upvote 2

The offender was KS TV Xiao Hai Ge Ge (truck driver ID 3337342) and szykaro23, who was replaced by Feng_ After the offender was replaced, KS TV Xiao Hai Ge Ge Ge was not banned. The banned person was replaced by Feng_ Ge

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above suggestions?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members within 1 week and then we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Polyxena [GER]
TruckersMP - Support

// Locked and moved to Inactive

Hello there, :) 

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Beenz.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️