Problem in ETS2

KaMeR102[Keqing]

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm sorry to say this, but even when it doesn't rain, your screenshot shows something that looks like an Atari or Spectrum game. You should try to raise the graphic settings (without compromising the playability, of course). But if you can't do this, for whatever reasons, maybe you should try to use the wipers when it rains? The default key is "P".

Hey there,

Firstly, thank you for creating a forum topic today. My name is Stubborn :)

From the screenshots you provided, it looks like there are some rare graphical errors during gameplay when rain is on. I would suggest doing the following:

> Make sure that your graphics driver is fully updated.

> There are no pending Windows updates.

> Your GPU is capable of running TruckersMP properly (minimum specs required can be found on the website).

> Any local mods from your profile are removed before playing TruckersMP.

I hope this helps. Please, also let us know if your question has been answered at any point.

It helps us keep the forum organised. Let us know if you need anything else!

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

42 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I'm sorry to say this, but even when it doesn't rain, your screenshot shows something that looks like an Atari or Spectrum game. You should try to raise the graphic settings (without compromising the playability, of course). But if you can't do this, for whatever reasons, maybe you should try to use the wipers when it rains? The default key is "P".

i was on version 1.36 which is great when it rains and 1.38 doesn't work. Thanks, I will try and press P but it will not help.

49 minutes ago, Stubborn__ said:

Hey there,

Firstly, thank you for creating a forum topic today. My name is Stubborn :)

From the screenshots you provided, it looks like there are some rare graphical errors during gameplay when rain is on. I would suggest doing the following:

> Make sure that your graphics driver is fully updated.

> There are no pending Windows updates.

> Your GPU is capable of running TruckersMP properly (minimum specs required can be found on the website).

> Any local mods from your profile are removed before playing TruckersMP.

I hope this helps. Please, also let us know if your question has been answered at any point.

It helps us keep the forum organised. Let us know if you need anything else!

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Hi, Stubborn!

Thanks, sorry it doesn't help.

1.l don't have the graphics card( Soon l buy the graphics card)

2. I'm on  windows 7( Soon l go to windows 10)

3.l have the CPU(Intel)

4.l have no mod.

I decided to try it on slingplayer which is also. 

Hey there,

Thank you for the reply :)

I would probably suggest waiting (if it isn't too long) until you buy a graphics card and going to Windows 10, since these are much more modern components and may solve the issue. 

From this point, since there is not much we can check here (driver wise), I would suggest a full reinstall of ETS2 and TruckersMP, and possibly using a different profile if possible. Maybe also try to use a different truck, and just see if any of these work.

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

22 hours ago, Stubborn__ said:

Hey there,

Thank you for the reply :)

I would probably suggest waiting (if it isn't too long) until you buy a graphics card and going to Windows 10, since these are much more modern components and may solve the issue. 

From this point, since there is not much we can check here (driver wise), I would suggest a full reinstall of ETS2 and TruckersMP, and possibly using a different profile if possible. Maybe also try to use a different truck, and just see if any of these work.

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Thanks! This doesn't help.

Please closed threads. Because it's impossible to solve this problem