Reported because I rammed into someone because of the snow

Ticreut29

Question

Someone says Rec Report on Promods Server.

I was driving in Iceland with my car in the snow,  in a curves, It's was hard to turn and I was sliding,I use the brakes and I lose the control of my car,someone coming from the other side and unfortunately I crash into him.

Eventually I say oops and then I say sorry because I don't want to ram into other people

but the guys where I crashed says rec rep

here's the chat logs:

[14:44:28] Ticreut29 (1027): oops
[14:44:28] nikolov121 (383): rec rep
[14:44:32] Ticreut29 (1027): sorry

So i'm scared to be banned now,.

I know car have more chance to slide into the snow compared to a truck.

Should I be banned for this?

9 answers to this question

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum in an organised manner.

I look forward to your response ?

Kind Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support

I'm always scared to be banned so here's an image

[url=https://postimg.cc/5HR2tWsn][img]https://i.postimg.cc/5HR2tWsn/ets2-20201107-162707-00.png[/img][/url]

1- there's a curves i'm preparing to slowdown

2- In the curves I trying to go to the right but instead I going straight forward because of the snow and I was unable to control my car where I want, someone was coming from the other way

3- because I was on the wrong side of the road I apply the brake to avoid the accident, unfortunately it cause to lose the control of my car.

4- the back of my car touch the truck from the player.

I know it's wasn't my fault, I don't want to crash into him but the snow cause me to crash into him.

Yes I think I should be more careful with my car, with a truck this kind of situation never happens I don't drive car a lot and I need still to learn how drive it correctly.

look like the car is more difficult to drive than a truck.

maybe this is better to drive a car in arcarde server than simulation server?

Hello Ticreut,

Yes the best way is to use cars in Arcade server and practice their handling. And once you are confident enough to drive it perfectly then you can hop into main servers. This should help you to get better understanding on the physics as well as you will avoid certain crashes if possible :) 

Regards,
Winter~

TruckersMP Support 

• Upvote 1

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d