About recruiting requirements

Hello, I would like to start a discussion for the 1 year registration time required to join the team. Do you think this period is too long?

I think an user will get to know TruckersMP very well within a minimum of 6 months.

In my opinion then 1 year registration requirement is reasonable, as it's really only around that time, that you have the full understanding of how things work around TruckersMP and the rules.

While i can understand that it can be seen as harsh to some, is makes perfectly sense to have it like that.

1 minute ago, BloodHaven said:

I think it should be at least 1.5 or 2 years because there are those who can't learn the rules even in 1 year.

Those who don't learn the rules in that time normally end up getting banned anyway and having to wait another year, if you don't get banned in that time then you have most likely learned your lesson and are eligible to apply. This is proving you meet all the other requirements anyway.

If a person/member who just registered/joined this community wants to join the staff team without having enough knowledge and being well-experienced about the multiplayer game, it wouldn't be a right mind to hire that person, in my opinion. Because the person who applied for a role in the TruckersMP Team must be as much as professonal because we, the staff team are representing the team and this community as well. So the person who wants to apply must be eligible and well-experienced within (at least) the 1 year to become a staff member. So it's pretty clear that 6-month time period is quite less in this case and thus it would not be enough time to know about this whole community well.

🇺🇸 Kind regards / 🇹🇷 Saygılar,

DarkScream

TruckersMP | Game Moderator

I think 1 year is reasonable, I think if the player is still around by that time. Shows a good amount of dedication to TruckersMP(if no serious ban history) -- Plus have a better understanding of the TruckersMP Rules, and etc by then

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

I don't think it's too short. You probably can't even meet the requirements within 6 months as you need to be active in the community.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

The registration requirement for one year is reasonable, but I think it is a little unreasonable to count one year from the ban, everyone will make mistakes

one year is reasonable to join team  also this period gives users to learn how traffic  laws work in game and real life and most of adult players know how to play with controlled speed limit and following the signs  but others who plays like racing game and make crazy stuff by purpose  this requirement can show to them if you wanna be part of family you need to change your way right position 

I personally believe that your account age being 1 year old and having no bans within the past year are both reasonable requirements; this way players will have enough experience, understand TMP's rules and have experience using the mod. Especially due to the high amount of players TMP has daily an account length requirement is necessary.  

I believe the requirement of having your account for 1 year is reasonable. 1 year is enough time for you to get properly into the community and understand the TruckersMP rules. It's all about having the experience in the community in my opinion :D 

Some people may be able to learn about the community in shorter time frames than others but 1 year is a generally good point to assess that the applicant is aware of what TruckersMP is and stands for ? 

yo

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Yinzi,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived