Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Profiles

Question

7 answers to this question

Thank you for such a swift response. 

If that is the case, you will need to explore the game manually, or find a profile that already has 100% discovery. (I highly doubt you'd be able to find one) 

As for your profile, you would need to copy the Config.cfg files and Controls.sii file from the profile folder you have it set up in and transfer them to the new Profile. 
Attached is an image of what they look like inside your profile folder. 

Additionally for this to work you would need the Profile stored locally and not on Steam Cloud. 

image.png.b717ccd4c9fcb9e90ca825e0ae5ac1d0.png

Let me know if this helps. 

Kind regards, 
- TARK777

Hello,

To move settings to the other profile your have to move file named profile.sii. This file contain information about trucks.

File global_controls.sii contain information about controller. Unfortunately, I've never tried to move files  between profiles, but I hope you do it successfully.

Kind Regards,
JJay

Retired Team Member

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hello @ZIMBA_!

In order to gain access to the entire map of Euro Truck Simulator 2, you would need to purchase all the available MAP DLC's.
Provided is a link to the steam store to purchase them. https://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2/ 
Once there scroll and find the content for the required MAP DLC's.
Your profile, trucks, trailers and progression on it will remain if you purchase them. 

Let me know if this has helped. 

Kind regards,
- TARK777

That's not the answer I'm looking for, all of the map DLCs are already available. I want to use a profile that has the entire map discovered. I want to transfer the game settings and my trucks from existing profile to new profile.

As a second solution, do I have a chance to explore the entire game map the easy way?

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.
Thank you to everyone for helping here!
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.