What are you doing while TMP is still at version 1.38 ???

Mineiro Uai

Here we are ...again!!! New version, olds problems!!!

Let me know: what are you doing while TMP is still at version 1.38 ??? Are you playing off? Are you playing 1.38 ?? Are you playing 1.39 ?? Are you bored????
Or like me, 1.38 and 1.39. May be waiting 1.39??? lol
Or another option, come on, tell me !!!

Let me know by reacting to this post.

Thanks!

• Community Manager
15 minutes ago, Roenz said:

What am I doing? Playing 1.38 of course, I will see what the new update brings when MP updates, that is how I always do it :)

I do the same. I immediately downgrade so I can keep on playing on TMP

And as soon as TMP has a new version out I'll check the new version.

Groet / Sincerly,

Pascal (Purrie)

Everybody's cool until they find out Iberia will not work on 1.38, I don't want to see the ammount of "those" threads, if it will release before TMP catches up.

The best improvement in my opinion are the interior sounds for most trucks (including volvo and scania V8), way better now, also thanks to new turbo sound volume slider. 

I have bought 3 brand new low bed and low loader trailers to be used with my 6x4 Scania S580, that's been stashed in a garage for eternity, but soon it will be of some use at last.

While waiting for the update, I will be playing ATS singleplayer (given up on ATS multiplayer for now), and after that updates too (hopefully with Colorado soon-ish), I will continue doing so. 

Mostly just waiting for TMP to update to 1.39, so playing some ATS on TruckersMP until then, however as ATS is probably about to get it's 1.39 update, will probably have to downgrade ETS soon! 

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

I've downgraded. The main thing is that I can play in multiplayer and be close to the community

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• 2 weeks later...

Playing singleplayer 1.39, I dont know why, i got used to AI (about time) and I enjoy it almost as much as MP...

@Granite That Scania 580 6x4 wont be enough for 4 axle lowbed, the trailer itself weights 30 tons, add the cargo, lets say 50, plus truck around 9, you are at 89 tons. Just to comapre, Scania 730 with 39 tons, accelerates slower than Mercedes 450 with 24 tons, you can really see 730hp struggle... I do have Streamline 560 and it is just fine for 3 axle flatbed, the trailer weights 18 tons and you can feel it, plus you cant transport the heaviest stuff with it so it works out just fine.

I didnt know about turbo sound volume slider, thank you for mentioning that :)

I am playing and doing deliveries with friends or others players and I am happy about new update as well but I will wait until it comes to TMP because most of us already know what new features from posts blogs or YouTube videos :)

4 hours ago, antrax737 said:

That Scania 580 6x4 wont be enough for 4 axle lowbed, the trailer itself weights 30 tons, add the cargo, lets say 50, plus truck around 9, you are at 89 tons. Just to comapre, Scania 730 with 39 tons, accelerates slower than Mercedes 450 with 24 tons, you can really see 730hp struggle... I do have Streamline 560 and it is just fine for 3 axle flatbed, the trailer weights 18 tons and you can feel it, plus you cant transport the heaviest stuff with it so it works out just fine.

I didnt know about turbo sound volume slider, thank you for mentioning that :)

Nah, it'll be fine, I've pulled all those heavy cargoes and special transports with 6x4 510hp DAF E6 (or 500hp KW T610 in ATS), no problem, not much reason for that extra power if you use the right transmission and know what you are doing, unless pulling something extremely heavy over steep inclines. I don't care if it takes 20 or 30s to get to cruising speed, I am not racing, I am doing only WoT, and I wouldn't give a damn about racers around me, and if I had to creep up a steep hill, it won't make much difference if I do so at 20km/h or 30km/h. Besides those trailers are unstable as it is when loaded,  and my stability is set almost at the bottom, need to be very careful when turning or going down the hill.

Most of the loads for these trailers aren't that heavy, most of the heavy cargo is rare in WoT, but I've purchased 2 trailers which are compatible with maximum number of loads - 1+4 axle extendable lowbed and 4 axle extendable lowloader, the third trailer is Schwarzmüller lowbed, if I want standard trailer for a change (I've made guides about these for both games). 

A tip for fun: mute each sound except the turbo, go driving around and see how long you can stand that high pitched whine :lol:

16 hours ago, Granite said:

Nah, it'll be fine, I've pulled all those heavy cargoes and special transports with 6x4 510hp DAF E6 (or 500hp KW T610 in ATS), no problem, not much reason for that extra power if you use the right transmission and know what you are doing, unless pulling something extremely heavy over steep inclines. I don't care if it takes 20 or 30s to get to cruising speed, I am not racing, I am doing only WoT, and I wouldn't give a damn about racers around me, and if I had to creep up a steep hill, it won't make much difference if I do so at 20km/h or 30km/h. Besides those trailers are unstable as it is when loaded,  and my stability is set almost at the bottom, need to be very careful when turning or going down the hill.

Most of the loads for these trailers aren't that heavy, most of the heavy cargo is rare in WoT, but I've purchased 2 trailers which are compatible with maximum number of loads - 1+4 axle extendable lowbed and 4 axle extendable lowloader, the third trailer is Schwarzmüller lowbed, if I want standard trailer for a change (I've made guides about these for both games). 

A tip for fun: mute each sound except the turbo, go driving around and see how long you can stand that high pitched whine :lol:

Yea I did do heavy with Man and Mercedes 3000Nm of torque too, still felt like flying and I didnt want to go close to Scania or Volvo, all 6x4, 8x4 was an overkill. The thing is (i think) previously SCS didnt count in the trailer weight, so concrete beams weight 50tons and that was it, now there is the trailer weight aswell. Now we are talking 40 seconds, most likely even more to 80km/h with 730 Scania, this is in Italy, I am afraid to go to some parts of Germany. I had a plan to use my 600hp Volvo with 4 axle trailer, yea right, the worst pulling truck for that situation and I have multiple J-spec trucks, 420hp Volvo, 410hp Scania, and 450hp Merc and Daf so I dont mind "slow" but 600hp on 4 axles flatbed, never again, feels like 320hp Iveco.

Umm, sometimes I skip on suggestions and this one seems to be one of the kind worth skipping, I like my ears too much xD

I'm still on TMP while waiting for it to update, I don't enjoy ETS/ATS as much without other players. So i'm fine with being on 1.38 while we wait ?

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

@antrax737 I don't think that was an issue, trailer weight was always accounted for, as far as I know, the weights you see in the market are only for cargo though. They fiddled with weight distribution between versions, also changes in trucks physics and engine/rpm stats probably play some role.  Some of those original heavy cargo trailer, especially 4 axle low loaders used to cause extreme understeer  with 6x4 chassis, to the point it felt like driving on ice, so you had to be extra careful and slow down much earlier, funny part was, this wasn't an issue with 4x2, but using that was just unrealistic.

I haven't pulled any cargo over 35 tonnes (with krone profiliner double) in ages, since I was using my own standard trailers lately, but I will see how this setup will perform, right now I'm too occupied with exploration of Colorado and associated achievement hunting.

12 hours ago, Granite said:

@antrax737 I don't think that was an issue, trailer weight was always accounted for, as far as I know, the weights you see in the market are only for cargo though. They fiddled with weight distribution between versions, also changes in trucks physics and engine/rpm stats probably play some role.  Some of those original heavy cargo trailer, especially 4 axle low loaders used to cause extreme understeer  with 6x4 chassis, to the point it felt like driving on ice, so you had to be extra careful and slow down much earlier, funny part was, this wasn't an issue with 4x2, but using that was just unrealistic.

I haven't pulled any cargo over 35 tonnes (with krone profiliner double) in ages, since I was using my own standard trailers lately, but I will see how this setup will perform, right now I'm too occupied with exploration of Colorado and associated achievement hunting.

I remember understeer, it was pai in the ass but kinda fun at the same time. While I agree with you on the weights, I am still pretty sure things are heavier now than they used to be.

I'm joining the Colorado party today aswell, have fun mate, it was nice to chat with you. :)

Archived