Jump to content

Mavi~

Game Moderator

About Mavi~

  • Birthday September 29

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Wels - Istanbul(AT-TR)
  • Interests
    Motor vehicles, AI development, MMA
  • Preferred Trucks
    Volvo
  • American Garage Location
    California: Sacramento
  • EU Garage Location
    Germany: Köln
  • Known languages
    English, Turkish

TruckersMP Information

External Websites

  • World Of Trucks

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Mavi~'s Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (4/13)

  • Popular
  • Dedicated
  • Discussionist
  • Avid Talker
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

167

Reputation

  1. I don't think you need this information.
  2. Well, it is clear from your ongoing messages that your goal is nothing more than to create a lot of drama and keep the discussion going. The necessary explanations have been given more than once and you insist on not understanding.
  3. You haven't lost anything. Imagine that before this anonymization change you received a ban, justified or not. During the game you see the name of the staff member who banned you and you want to appeal your ban. Your primary course of action is to send an appeal, the necessary information about your ban and the evaluation of your appeal will be done at this stage, and 95% of the time the situation will be resolved without even sending a secondary message. With the remaining 5% chance, if your appeal was not resolved at the first stage, you can open a feedback about your ban and the suspicion about the issue will be completely resolved at this stage. Now go back to the beginning of this scenario and read it again, assuming you do not know the name of the staff member who banned you. Has anything changed? No. Did you need the name of the staff member in this scenario ? No. So what is the purpose of your insistence on this subject?
  4. thanks for the follow Mavişş 💘

  5. Takip için teşekkürler ❤️

  6. Thanks for ur follow!

  7. Takip ettiğin için teşekkürler!

  8. Congratulations!

    1. Mavi~

      Mavi~

      Thanks 💙

  9. Congratulations!

    1. Mavi~

      Mavi~

      Thanks 💙

  10. Congratulations! 

    1. Mavi~

      Mavi~

      Thanks 💙

  11. Congratulations!

    1. Mavi~

      Mavi~

      Thanks 💙

  12. Congratulations!

    1. Mavi~

      Mavi~

      Thanks 💙

  13. Congrats 🎉

    1. Mavi~

      Mavi~

      Thanks 💙

  14. Congratulations 🎉

    1. Mavi~

      Mavi~

      Thanks 💙

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.