You can try these methods;
It may be caused by Firewall or Virus Program. Whichever virus program you are using, disable it for a short time. If it doesn't work, clear your cookies, ip and dns records.
I will help you in this you need to go through 4 stages
1)You need to have a licensed game Euro Truck Simulator 2
2)You need to register with TruckersMP
3)You need to download multiplayer - https://truckersmp.com/download4)
4)You need to read the rules of the game in order not to receive further punishment - https://truckersmp.com/rules
And if you want, you and your friend can take the same cargo to drive;
* You can create a save game for only you and your friend can use to drive together
* You both can try and find the same trailer, they may go to different destinations but at least you'll both be matching.
* Download a convoy pack so all trailers are certain things. If you have this pack. It will be easier to find the same trailer and if you're lucky. It will go to the same destination.
* Take jobs to cities which are nearby (e.g. koln,duisburg,dusseldorf)
* Include 3rd city - If your route passes by another cities, take job to one of them, deliver it and take another job to the final destination
* Take jobs of the external contract market
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask us we will help you
Hello @Spicy Memer Open the game once as a singleplayer (steam Launch with DirectX-64bit), then enter the game from the launcher.Or open the config.cfg file in the My Documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder with a notebook. uset r_device Change the value of "gl" to uset r_device "dx11".İf the problem is not solved backup and delete My Documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2> config.cfg, and verify the game cache.I hope it helps...