The only thing I can say is that you should read these topic:
1. Right click ETS 2 in steam
2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'
3. Let the game run and try going into game.
4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)
5. Again go into game and then exit.
6. Start TruckersMP up and see if the game stops crashing
1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download