Suggestion Name: Kick automation for traffic rules
Players tend to ignore ingame rules which fall under the reckless driving rules. A simple solution to this is possible since SDK 1.10
- Enforce fines to be enabled
- Running red light 3x = kick
- Speeding Camera or speeding 3x = kick
- No light = instant (You don't get these fines instantly anyway
- Wrong way = instant kick/ban 3 day?
- Crash 3x = kick (usefull for people who repeatingly ram people when blocking and such.)
Any example images: Implentation vtlog showing its possible ->
Why should it be added?:
Looking at the rules of TMP we can see at 2.5 the following.
Ignoring traffic lights, road signage, speeding. These things are done non stop but not dealt with as to many ingame reports are going on. On top of this if its being dealt with (Good example is watching TMP admin streams) noting will be done about it. Reporting it on the website is pointless as its only worth a kick so there's noting they can do about it anymore.
So to answer the question, it should be added because there is no other way to enforcing these rules. Admins don't or don't get to it. People don't learn from the one time they do get a kick for it in there lifetime here. Its a simulation server, it should be natural for us to follow the rules. This is simulation, rules, limits, realism. Not people passing you with 110 on a 60 road.