[Mega Trans] CrystaL's post in Steam Controller won't allow to change gears was marked as the answer
As one of the few users that actually uses a Steam Controller, I had this exact same problem as of the latest update. Since ETS2 changed the Steam Controller settings in the update, there were bound to be a few problems, and it took me several hours of trial and error to get everything working again. I've got a few fixes here for you, depending on the problem you run into:
Make sure you add TruckersMP as a program to Steam. Simply use the dropdown menu under Games and click Add a Non-Steam Game to My Library. Make sure you have your ETS2 setup in your personal bindings menu, otherwise you'll have to set it up all over again.
In the game, make sure your controller settings are how they should be. I've personally had issues where it automatically sets itself to Keyboard+Mouse. Make sure you select the Steam Controller option - it should be in there, though it looks a bit wonky with a lot of numbers.
Also make sure your throttle and break settings are correct. In my case it automatically assigned these to my stick and not to the bumpers. This one took me a while to figure out.
Please tell me if these solutions solve the problem for you. If it doesn't I'd love to look into this deeper with you, as I've had similar issues and know how much of a pain it is to configure everything correctly.
[Mega Trans] CrystaL's post in Truck starts driving when I start using my mouse to interact with TruckersMP menu was marked as the answer
• Go to documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2 and delete the file config.cfg.
• Then go to documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2 / profiles / profileID and delete the files config + controls.sii.
• Try again.
• If this does not work try the following:
• Start the game offline in 64 bits
• Close the game
• Open multiplayer.
• I hope this works
• Good trip
[Mega Trans] CrystaL's post in High Ping since v1.35 was marked as the answer
Try all of these
1. Do a dns flush, Clicky here on how to do that
2. Clear your PC's temp files with Clean Master for PC
3. Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes , Example: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background. If you dont know if there are any running provide a screenshot and i will guide you furthur on.)
4. Do a Disk Cleanup of C: drive Clicky here on how to do that , P.S The top right corner where it says Windows 8.1/Windows RT 8.1 , Click drop down arrow and select your version of windows 7/8/10)
5. Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet. Clicky here on how to do that.
Id bet on my listed methods to have a ping reduction by a few ms.
If all else fails make a support ticket.
[Mega Trans] CrystaL's post in Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Lithuanian Paint Jobs Pack was marked as the answer
See this topic.